on any 2 to 4 practice management webinars (live or recorded) in a single order*40% off
when you order 5 or more in a single order* Description:
Use of the relative value unit (RVU) methodology has become the standard for most payer contracts held by ophthalmology practices. During this 60-minute webinar, you’ll learn how to use RVUs to objectively analyze contracts, practice cost and physician productivity to help maximize your revenue. Topics covered include:
At the end of the 60-minute webinar, you’ll be able to:
- RVUs’ role in Medicare and other contracted revenue;
- Why they remain relevant with the Quality Payment Program;
- How to use them as a standard measure of cost per service provided;
- How to produce a standard measure of physician production;
- How to quantify physician work and practice costs for bundled payment purposes.
Who should attend:
- Quantify and aggregate the value of clinical services;
- Determine your practice’s cost per unit of clinic;
- Analyze the impact of changes in insurance contract compensation;
- Analyze the changes in CPT coding rules and the Medicare Fee Schedule;
- Make strategic and tactical decisions, such as adding providers, locations or lines of service.
Practice owners/partners , ophthalmology residents and fellows, practice administrators and practice financial analysts Speakers:
Ron Rosenberg, PA, MPH
Ron is the founder and president of Practice Management Resource Group, a consulting firm specializing in medical billing services for ophthalmology. He has over 30 years of consulting experience in business process analysis, collection performance assessments and other consulting services related to financial performance.Ann Hulett, CMPE
Ann is the CEO of EyeHealth Northwest in Portland, Ore., comprised of 26 ophthalmologists, 10 ODs, two ASCs and over 350 employees. She has 25 years experience as a medical practice administrator, 14 in ophthalmology. She is currently a board member of the American Academy of Ophthalmic Executives, the practice management affiliate of the Academy.
All registrants will get the webinar recording at no additional charge.
*Please limit the quantity of your order of each live webinar topic and recorded webinar topic to one.
*You will receive an email confirmation with detailed instructions on how to access the webinar.
Contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +1 415.561.8540.
Normal business hours of the Academy's Service Center are 8:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday