Live Webinar: April 4, 2018
2 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. CT / Noon MT / 11 a.m. PT
Duration: 60 minutes
Note: Webinar recording will be available to all attendees at no additional chargeSpecial Offers:
when you order any 2 to 4 practice management webinars*40% off
when you order 5 or more practice management webinars*Speaker
: Jeffery Daigrepont, senior vice president of Coker GroupCourse Description
Your practice getting hacked is a matter of when, not if. In this 60-minute webinar, you’ll learn how to reduce the threat of cyberattacks and the HIPAA requirements for responding to security breaches. We’ll share real-life examples of cyberattacks and discuss what your peers have done to protect themselves. At the end of this webinar, you’ll be able to:
Who should attend
- Recognize social engineering tricks that hackers use to make you and staff reveal sensitive information;
- Improve your practice’s cybersecurity while complying with federal requirements;
- Complete a security risk assessment required by the Office of Inspector General and avoid possible fines;
- Put protocols in place to ensure everyone in your practice is protecting patient privacy and security;
- Increase your knowledge of leading-edge tools and solutions for protecting your information technology environment.
Ophthalmologists, practice administrators, managers, billers, coders and medical techniciansNote: If you register for the live webinar, you get the recording at no additional charge.
*Please limit the quantity of your order of each live webinar topic and recorded webinar topic to one.
*You will receive an email confirmation with detailed instructions on how to access the webinar.
Contact Customer Service at email@example.com
or call +1 415.561.8540.
Normal business hours of the Academy's Service Center are 8:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.