Does this product offer CME?
No, this product does not offer CME.
What format does this product come in?
The Ophthalmic Coding Specialist Retina exam is administered online.
How do I access my product?
The purchaser will receive an email with instructions and an access key for each exam purchased to distribute to test takers.
1. Visit www.aao.org/ocsexam
2. Select “Take/View Your Exam”
3. Click Go
4. Log in with your AAO website username and password OR create an account if you do not have an account (Note: You must log in under your own account. If you log in under someone else’s account the wrong name will appear on the certificate of completion.)
5. Copy and paste your exam code into the exam code field
6. Click Add
7. Click Start
8. Accept License Agreement
9. Enter an additional email address that will receive the exam results (optional)
How long is this product available?
Each open-book exam includes one attempt to be completed within 10 business days after beginning the exam. Each additional attempt requires you to re-purchase the test.