To help you successfully meet Maintenance of Certification (MOC) requirements set by the American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO), the American Academy of Ophthalmology offers a range of products and resources — the Academy MOC Essentials®.
Academy MOC Essentials offerings include:
- Academy MOC Essentials: An outline of the ABO's requirements and deadlines, as well as MOC-related products and services the Academy is offering.
- Practicing Ophthalmologists Curriculum (POC): An Academy-developed curriculum that defines areas of knowledge essential for practicing ophthalmologists. The POC is an effective resource for MOC exam prep. It can be downloaded for free or purchased in print.
- Practicing Ophthalmologists Learning System: An online review program based on the POC and developed specifically for MOC exam prep. It provides 1,400+ study outlines and 4,000+ self-assessment questions across all practice emphasis areas (PEAs).
- MOC Exam Review Course on Demand™: User-friendly recordings of the 2017 live course, based on the Practicing Ophthalmologists Curriculum (POC).
- CME Central: A tracking tool for easy credit reporting throughout the MOC process. A free Academy member benefit.
If you have questions about your certification please contact the ABO.
www.abop.org | firstname.lastname@example.org | 610.664.1175 (phone)
Visit the ABO's Diplomate Digest for updates and annoucements about maintenance of certification.