Attend the Academy’s MOC Exam Review Course when it’s convenient for you.
Each year, hundreds of ophthalmologists use this popular course to receive in-depth preparation for the DOCK (Demonstration of Ophthalmic Cognitive Knowledge) exam.
With the MOC Exam Review Course on Demand, you can access the course’s expert instructors and Academy-approved DOCK exam curriculum on your own schedule.
- Learn from high-quality recordings of the July 2017 course held in Rosemont, IL. Audio is synchronized with presentation slides.
- Access online across multiple devices, including iPhone, iPad or Android phones and tablets.
- Download MP3s for audio-only learning on the go.
- Choose from eleven full-day sessions covering Core Ophthalmic Knowledge (a required DOCK exam module), nine practice emphasis areas and Comprehensive Ophthalmology.
- Search through slide content to quickly find your topics of interest.
- Earn CME credit while you study. Each recording is eligible for self-assesment AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
This on-Demand recording of the Uveitis full-day session includes clinical updates and DOCK exam preparation on the following topics:
- Introduction and Basic concepts in Immunology – Russell W. Read, MD
- Non-Infectious Anterior Uveitis – Wendy M. Smith, MD
- Non-Infectious Posterior Uveitis – Ramana S. Moorthy, MD
- Non-Infectious Panuveitis – Russell W. Read, MD
- Scleritis: Non Infectious and Infectious – Russell W. Read, MD
- Infectious Uveitis: Viral Ramana - S. Moorthy, MD
- Infectious Uveitis: Fungal – Ramana S. Moorthy, MD
- Infectious Uveitis: Protozoal – Ramana S. Moorthy, MD
- Infectious Uveitis: Helminthic – Wendy M. Smith, MD
- Infectious Uveitis: Bacterial – Wendy M. Smith, MD
- Endophthalmitis – Wendy M. Smith, MD
- Uveitic Manifestations of AIDS – Wendy M. Smith, MD
- Masquerade Syndromes – Russell W. Read, MD
- Medical Therapy – Russell W. Read, MD
- Diagnostic Tests and Procedures – Ramana S. Moorthy, MD
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Surgical Procedures – Ramana S. Moorthy, MD
- Complications of Uveitis & Cataract Extraction and Glaucoma Surgery – Ramana S. Moorthy, MD
Please click on the “FAQs” tab for details on System Requirements.
After purchasing this product, you may access it at www.aao.org/myonlineproducts.
Note: This recording contains MOC study content relevant to those taking MOC exams in 2017, 2018 and 2019 only.
Tip: Make sure to check out the on-demand recording for Core Ophthalmic Knowledge—it’s a required DOCK exam module. Or, view the complete list of on-Demand recordings.
Plus: Check out the Practicing Ophthalmologists Learning System, 2017–2019 and the Academy MOC Essentials page for additional tools and information on MOC exam prep.
The American Academy of Ophthalmology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Ophthalmology designates this enduring material for a maximum of 8.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Self-Assessment CME: This activity meets the Self-Assessment CME requirements defined by the American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO). Please be advised that the ABO is not an accrediting body for purposes of any CME program. ABO does not sponsor this or any outside activity, and ABO does not endorse any particular CME activity. Complete information regarding the ABO Self-Assessment CME Maintenance of Certification requirements are available at: http://abop.org/maintain-certification/.