ICD-10-CM for Ophthalmology: The Complete Reference
NOTE: expedited shipping is not available for this product
Features over 120 new and revised ICD-10-CM codes for conditions such as lagophthalmos, blepharitis, brow ptosis and more
Order the most complete resource for ophthalmic-specific diagnosis codes, essential for precisely coding ophthalmic conditions and maximizing reimbursement.
2019 Edition features:
- Family of codes with changes are marked "New" to make them easy to identify
- ICD-10-CM conventions and guidelines
- Alphabetical list of terms and corresponding codes
- Tabular lists to diseases, injuries and external causes (organized to correspond with the official ICD-10-CM codebook for all of medicine)
- Coding clues, symbols and guidelines for greater specificity and laterality
- "Includes" notes and terms
- Table of neoplasms
- Table of drugs and chemicals
- Online access to quick reference guides and decision trees by subspecialty
- Spiral-binding for ease of use
Save 10% when you buy four or more coding products.