ICD-10-CM for Ophthalmology: The Complete Reference
NOTE: This item will soon be discontinued. Pre-order the updated 2020 ICD-10-CM book starting August 1, 2019 for shipment in September 2019.
Order the most complete resource for ophthalmic-specific diagnosis codes, essential for precisely coding ophthalmic conditions and maximizing reimbursement.
2019 Edition features:
- Family of codes with changes are marked "New" to make them easy to identify
- ICD-10-CM conventions and guidelines
- Alphabetical list of terms and corresponding codes
- Tabular lists to diseases, injuries and external causes (organized to correspond with the official ICD-10-CM codebook for all of medicine)
- Coding clues, symbols and guidelines for greater specificity and laterality
- "Includes" notes and terms
- Table of neoplasms
- Table of drugs and chemicals
- Online access to quick reference guides and decision trees by subspecialty
- Spiral-binding for ease of use
Save 10% when you buy four or more coding products.