With the Focal Points 2017 Complete Set, you’ll receive all 12 print issues from 2017. Each issue focuses on a specific ophthalmic topic with practical, hands-on discussions of diagnosis, treatment and the latest research.
The compact format lets you:
- Fill knowledge gaps and stay up to date on unfamiliar topics
- Learn from straightforward information written by Academy-selected experts
- Refer to useful tables, diagrams and photos
Earn up to 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per issue.
Each issue also includes a list of suggested reading and the popular “Clinicians’ Corner” Q & A section, where respected specialists give candid answers to questions related to the issue’s content.
Focal Points 2017 Topics:
- Anterior Segment Imaging: Anterior Segment OCT and Confocal Microscopy
- Intermediate Uveitis/Pars Planitis Management of Late Lens Implant and Capsule Dislocation
- Comprehensive Vision Rehabilitation
- Surgical Management of Ptosis and Brow Ptosis
- Intraocular Metastases
- Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
- Therapeutic Contact Lenses
- Childhood Vision Screening
- Autofluorescence Imaging of the Retina
- Tubercular Uveitis and Scleritis
- Update on Retinal Vein Occlusions
CME Information (per issue)
The American Academy of Ophthalmology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Ophthalmology designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.