2018 Ophthalmic Coding: Learn to Code Pediatrics and Strabismus (Downloadable PDF)
This downloadable PDF module, one of six included in the 2018 Ophthalmic Coding: Learn to Code the Subspecialties collection, teaches ophthalmologists, administrators, technicians and billing staff to accurately code for pediatric eye care and childhood and adult strabismus. It is also used as a study guide for the Ophthalmic Coding Specialist™ Exam.
This module explains:
- Information on new taxonomy designation
- Coding minor and major surgical procedures, including CPT codes and coding tips
- Coding for examinations and special ophthalmological services
- Coding botulinum injections for correction of strabismus
- Typically covered ICD-10-CM codes
- Glossary of terms
- Sample form for first clinic visit for retinopathy of prematurity
- Sample form for pediatrics consult
- Academy expert answers to frequently asked questions
NOTE: After purchase, visit aao.org/myonlineproducts and log in with your Academy username and password.
Special discount: Save 10% when you buy four or more coding products.