2018 Ophthalmic Coding: Learn to Code Optical Dispensing (Downloadable PDF)
This downloadable PDF module, one of six included in the 2018 Ophthalmic Coding: Learn to Code the Subspecialties collection, teaches ophthalmologists, administrators, technicians and billing staff to accurately code for services and supplies related to operating an optical dispensary. It is also used as a study guide for the Ophthalmic Coding Specialist™ Exam
This module explains:
NOTE: After purchase, visit aao.org/myonlineproducts and log in with your Academy username and password.
- HCPCS codes for eyeglasses and contact lenses
- Medicare coverage for eyeglasses following cataract surgery
- Examples of completed CMS 1500 forms
- Appropriate use of Advance Beneficiary Notice of Non-coverage
- Academy expert answers to frequently asked questions
Save 10% when you buy four or more coding products.