2018 Ophthalmic Coding: Learn to Code Glaucoma (Downloadable PDF)
This downloadable PDF module, one of six included in the 2018 Ophthalmic Coding: Learn to Code the Subspecialties collection, assists ophthalmologists, administrators, technicians and billing staff in accurately coding tests and surgical procedures to treat glaucoma. It is also used as a study guide for the Ophthalmic Coding Specialist™ Exam
This module explains coding for:
NOTE: After purchase, visit www.aao.org/myonlineproducts and log in with your Academy username and password.
- Coding for MIGS and new devices
- Major surgical case scenarios, including trabeculectomy, scleral patch grafts and shunts and drainage devices
- Minor surgical case scenarios, such as LPI, ALT/SLT and subconjunctival injections
- Laser suture lysis
- Glaucoma ICD-10 quick reference guide
- Global periods that vary by payer
- Testing services
- Glaucoma detection benefit
- Academy expert answers to frequently asked questions
Save 10% when you buy four or more coding products.