2018 Ophthalmic Coding: Learn to Code Cornea (Downloadable PDF)
Beginner - Intermediate
This downloadable PDF module, one of six included in the 2018 Ophthalmic Coding: Learn to Code the Subspecialties collection, teaches ophthalmologists, administrators, technicians and billing staff to accurately code corneal tests and surgical procedures. It is also used as a study guide for the Ophthalmic Coding Specialist™ Exam
This module explains:
NOTE: After purchase, visit aao.org/myonlineproducts and log in with your Academy username and password.
- Coding for corneal cross-linking
- Coding for minor surgeries, such as biopsies, foreign bodies, punctal plugs, scraping and smears
- Coding for major surgeries, such asAMT, lacerations, pterygium with graft and transplants
- Category III and HCPCS codes
- Cornea ICD-10 quick reference guide
- Testing services
- Non-covered procedures
- Code This Case: CPT and diagnosis coding from real life operative report
- Academy expert answers to frequently asked questions
Save 10% when you buy four or more coding products.