2018 CPT Professional Edition
Code accurately with this complete CPT book from the American Medical Association. This spiral-bound book with colored tabs covers hundreds of procedure codes, guidelines and text changes for all of medicine.
Features and benefits include:
- Updated! CPT® Changes, CPT® Assistant, and Clinical Examples in Radiology citations — provides cross-referenced information in popular AMA resources that can enhance your understanding of the CPT code set
- A comprehensive index — aids you in locating codes related to a specific procedure, service, anatomic site, condition, synonym, eponym or abbreviation to allow for a clearer, quicker search
- Anatomical and procedural illustrations — help improve coding accuracy and understanding of the anatomy and procedures being discussed
- Coding tips throughout each section — improve your understanding of the nuances of the code set
- Enhanced codebook table of contents — allows users to perform a quick search of the codebook’s entire content without being in a specific section
- Section-specific table of contents — provides users with a tool to navigate more effectively through each section’s codes
- Summary of additions, deletions and revisions — provides a quick reference to 2018 changes without having to refer to previous editions
- Multiple appendices — offer quick reference to additional information and resources that cover such topics as modifiers, clinical examples, add-on codes multianalyte assays, vascular families and telemedicine services
- 18 comprehensive E/M code selection tables - aid physicians and coders in assigning the most appropriate evaluation and management codes
- Adhesive section tabs - allow you to flag those sections and pages most relevant to your work
- Updated alphabetical tabular listing of most analytes in the Pathology and Laboratory section — eases your code search by directing you to applicable molecular pathology codes based on a specific analyte
- Increased granularity in Molecular Pathology — improves your ability to assign the proper code for a laboratory procedure
Special discount: Save 10% when you buy four or more coding products.