Increase your patients comprehension, compliance and recall with the Academy's all-new videos. The perfect complement to the Academy's rewritten brochures and handouts, these videos help you set realistic expectations, reduce patients' anxiety levels, save time, deliver a consistent message, strengthen your informed consent process and lower malpractice risk.
- Short, concise, high-definition videos on 21 retina topics
- Easy-to-use downloadable files for desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones, websites and patient portals
- Easy-to-understand explanations of risks, benefits and alternatives
- Advertising-free, English and Spanish versions
- Retinal Angiography
- Wet AMD and Medication Injections
- Dry AMD (bonus educational video)
- Diabetic Eye Disease: Laser Surgery for Macular Edema
- Diabetic Eye Disease: Medication Injection for Macular Edema
- Diabetic Eye Disease: Medication Injection and Laser Surgery for Macular Edema
- Diabetic Eye Disease (PDR): Vitrectomy
- Diabetic Eye Disease (PDR): Laser Surgery
- Detached Retina: Pneumatic Retinopexy
- Detached Retina: Vitrectomy
- Detached Retina: Scleral Buckle
- Detached Retina: Vitrectomy with Scleral Buckle
- Torn Retina: Photocoagulation
- Torn Retina: Cryopexy
- BRVO: Medication Injection
- CRVO: Medication Injection and Laser Treatment
- Macular Hole: Vitrectomy Surgery
- Macular Pucker: Vitrectomy Surgery
- Vitreomacular Adhesion: Medication Injection
- Cystoid Macular Edema: Medication Injection
- Dilating Eyedrops
Save 30% when you buy four or more video collections.
Join Us for a Special Patient Education Video Launch Event at AAO 2015
Saturday, Nov. 14, 2 to 3 p.m.
Academy Resource Center, Booth 2632
Make an Appointment to Personalize this Video at AAO 2015
Film your on-camera introduction or customized video at the Academy's Video Production Studio. Before the meeting, contact Daniel Porter at email@example.com or 415.561.8549. During the meeting, visit us at the Academy Resource Center, Booth 2632.
Downloading this product:
After purchasing this product, you may access it at www.aao.org/myonlineproducts.
Licensing information: The Academy grants a nonexclusive license to up to five physicians in your practice to use the product on computers and servers owned or leased by you or your practice, on your websites and in patient education presentations. For use by more than five physicians, additional licenses must be purchased. For further questions on the Academy's licensing and disclaimer information (PDF), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.