Note: The diagnosis code links included in this 2014 edition are ICD-9 codes.
The Ophthalmic Coding Coach is a must-have for every ophthalmic practice that wants to receive proper payment for the services they provide: from procedures to minor and major surgeries and special testing services.
This hands-on reference guide includes detailed content on each ophthalmic-specific CPT code to help you code as precisely as possible. It includes usage guidelines, illustrations and images, CPT code descriptors, diagnosis code links and helpful coding tips taking the guesswork out of coding. Let the Ophthalmic Coding Coach optimize your coding skills.
Topics covered include:
- Assistance-at-surgery coverage
- Associated procedures
- Correct coding initiatives
- CPT codes and descriptors
- Definitions for the layperson
- ICD-9 code links
- Global periods for Medicare private payers
- HCPCS code links
- Helpful coding tips
- Modifier usage
- RVUs for the office and facility
- Site-of-service differential
- Special ophthalmic testing service codes
Special discount! Save 10% when you buy four or more coding products.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.