A new edition of this product can be pre-ordered on Oct. 1 and will ship on Jan. 6.
Complete your coding reference library with this softbound book that provides coding specifics not currently found in CPT® and ICD-9 books, including:
- Ophthalmic durable medical equipment
- Drugs, injections and medical supplies
- All HCPCS Level II codes and modifiers
- Medicare Carriers Manual and coverage issues
- Deleted HCPCS codes for old claims
- Vision and optical dispensing codes
Key features include:
- Access to companion website for the latest HCPCS code changes
- Full-color table of drugs with drug code annotations
- Color photographs and illustrations
Published by the American Medical Association.