The new edition will be available for purchase after March 12, 2015.
This downloadable PDF module, one of seven included in the 2014 Ophthalmic Coding Series: Specialty Topics collection, assists ophthalmologists, administrators, technicians and billing staff to accurately code surgical procedures to treat glaucoma. It is also used as a study guide for the Ophthalmic Coding Specialist™ Exam.
This module covers:
After purchase, visit www.aao.org/myonlineproducts and log in with your Academy username and password.Special discount!
- Coding tips, CCI edits and typical allowable charges for all glaucoma surgical procedures
- Surgical case scenarios
- LPI and plateau iris syndrome
- Trabeculectomy, ALT, MLT and SLT
- Subconjunctival injections
- Needling the bleb
- Shunts and drainage devices
- Scleral patch graft
- Laser suture lysis
- Express shunt
- Impact of multiple testing reduction rule
- Glaucoma staging codes
- Glaucoma detection benefit
Save 10% when you buy four or more coding products.