Get a comprehensive guide to clinical features and surgical repair of ectropion and entropion. Upon completion of this Focal Points
Digital issue, you should be able to:
- Summarize anatomic features related to eyelid malpositions
- Recognize the pathophysiologic changes seen with involutional ectropion
- Describe the clinical features of ectropion subtypes
- Discuss surgical techniques for the repair of the different subtypes of ectropion
- Describe the clinical features of involutional and cicatricial entropion
- Discuss surgical techniques for the repair of entropion
This digital issue includes video demos of a lateral tarsal strip procedure and a transconjunctival approach for involutional entropion.
Focal Points issues are practical, hands-on discussions of the clinical issues you face daily. Each issue delivers high-quality, trusted ophthalmic information written and reviewed by leading experts.
Subscribers receive 12 issues a year, plus access to the Focal Points digital archive.
To access this issue from your laptop or desktop computer, log in to www.aao.org/myonlineproducts with your Academy username and password. To access this issue from your Apple iPad® or Android™ tablet, use the free AAO eBooks app. For more information about the app, visit www.aao.org/ebooks.