Test-drive the Academy eBooks app today with free sample content! (Instructions below.)
With the Academy eBooks app, you can access essential ophthalmic textbooks from your Apple iPad® or Android™ tablet—whether you’re online or offline.
Use the Academy eBooks app to:
- Access your purchased eBooks online, or download for offline use.
- Customize your learning with easy highlighting, note-taking and bookmarking. (This feature is currently available on PCs and iPads. Coming for Android tablets late 2013.)
Click the "Technical Specs" tab for more information, or click the "eBook Features Guide" icon under "View Samples" above.
Experience the Academy eBooks app with this free excerpt from the 2013–2014 Basic and Clinical Science Course, Section 3: Clinical Optics.
Follow these steps to receive your sample content:
1. Click the “Add to Cart” button above. Then click the “Check Out” button. Log in with your Academy username and password and complete the checkout process. (If you do not have an account, create one by following the simple directions on the page. Please note: You must have an Academy username and password to receive the sample content.)
2. Visit www.aao.org/myonlineproducts and log in with your Academy username and password. Click on “2013-2014 Basic and Clinical Science Course eBook Sample” to activate your access.
3. Download the American Academy of Ophthalmology eBooks app.
Apple iPad® users: Click here to download
Android™ tablet users: Click here to download
4. Log in to the Academy eBooks app with your Academy username and password. Tap the icon for the sample content. Explore the convenient features of the app: Read, download, highlight, bookmark and more!
Current titles available in the Academy eBook format: